COVID-19 Protocols at Revitalize Medical Laser Centre
We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we not only met the
standards, but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our
clientele and our employees while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our
• We have completely sanitized the establishment, including all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure the safety of each and every one.
• Our whole team has been trained in disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols.
• We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff rooms, backbar and anywhere appropriate.
• We will ask each employee and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire. Daily for employees and at every visit for clients.
• Each employee will only service one client at a time and each client must come alone.
• Please arrive for your appointment no more than 10 minutes early. We may ask you to wait outside if our establishment is at full capacity.
• Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we would appreciate your consideration wearing a mask when you arrive.
• Note also, that our refreshment services are limited to water, coffee and tea in disposable cups and all magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
To respect social distancing restrictions and extended sanitation guidelines we have to take the following measures.
We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and in the treatment rooms, anti-
bacterial hand soap at all our handwashing stations and in the restrooms with single
use paper towels.
Our team will wear masks ALL DAY and may wear gloves, face shields or protective
googles for some services.
Our retail area is fully operational, please ask for assistance.
Note that we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a mode of payment.